Tuesday 9 September 2008

Tales of the Tooth Faerie

Sophia lost her first tooth yesterday! Actually, I pulled it out, but it didn't take much effort.

She was so excited to have the tooth fairy come. I had mentioned to her that I wondered if the tooth fairy would let me keep her tooth and the next thing I knew, Sophia had written a letter to the tooth fairy asking her if she could keep her tooth. She then put the note in a little container with her tooth, under her pillow.

I then wrote a letter to Sophia from the tooth fairy saying that she could keep her tooth, although it was a rather pretty one and the tooth fairy would have loved it in her tooth collection. I wrote it on a tooth-shaped piece of paper and put it in her container, taking the note she wrote away. I then sprinkled glitter (fairy dust) everywhere! She was so excited this morning. I had a blast!

I just had to add this photo because even though she just woke up and she's in her pajamas, with a missing tooth, she still had to pose! So like her mother!

7 comments:

sophie said...

I can't wait to play Tooth Fairy! And the Easter bunny, Santa....

Love the fairy dust idea...how cute!

Pratt's Press said...

WHAT!!! i thought the tooth fairy was real! ..lol x

Unknown said...

How fun. I will have to tell Mackay. Mackay, that stinker lost 2 and they have already grown back. He is working on his top two at the moment. But the first one that he lost was the same one as Sophia.

Sarah Coyne said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Sophia lost her first tooth! She is getting soo big! What a cutie!

The Hoffmans said...

She is so stinkin cute! How fun for you!

Pam said...

You are too cute of a Mom! Fairy dust? I love it! Your kids are so lucky! Very cute pictures:)

Becca said...

How cute! This kind of stuff always makes me feel so nostalgic to being a kid again. :)