Monday 17 November 2008

4 TAG

I'm sure you've all seen this tag before. I was wondering when it was going to happen to me. It's your 4th picture file and your 4th picture on your computer. I was, unfortunate, that mine was one of Sophia when she was about 2 years old, with her pants on her head! This was typical for her, though, so I'm not surprised that it's the picture I landed on!

This is my last post before I go to America tomorrow...YIPEE!!! I'll, hopefully, be keeping up to date from across the pond.

I tag: Pam, Mandi, Maria, Sarah R. (Sarah G. never does these things!), and Tricia

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Way Cute!! Enjoy your trip home!!

The Scott Family said...

What a great photo!! Hahaha!! She looks fanatastic!
Have a great time back in the states!

Jaimers said...

Thank you, ladies! xx

Pam said...

Yeah!! We are looking so forward to seeing all of you! Love the look Sophia!

sophie said...

Awww, so cute! Your family is so beautiful Jaime!

Sarah Coyne said...

haha, this is too funny. This is how I remember Sophia (well, not with the pants on her head, but about this age!)
Have fun on your trip! How long are you staying?

Jaimers said...

Thanks! Simon is here until the 30th, and I'm staying until 10th December. We're really struggling with the jet lag right now!

Pratt's Press said...

J
that's fantastic! It's nice to know i'm not the only one with a daughter that has an embarrassing habit!!lol

Goodfellow Family said...

hey I saw your comment....ok so maybe I a not the best at these tag things.....I barely have time to update my blog. You crack me up. I still read them but never respond.....maybe one day I will surprise you. :) Loves!