Thursday 31 July 2008

The aliens are coming!

Summer has been in full swing, so we decided to enjoy the hot weather by hiking around and seeing all the crop circles. Wiltshire is the home of crop circles. I don't know why the aliens love it so much, but if they're going to invade, this is where it will be. I find it very suspicious, though, that at all the crop circles there's big tour buses full of people to come and view them, and a bunch of fruitcakes that come to get 'taken'. There's also loads of gypsy caravans, to bank in on the idea. This one was selling baskets.





We spent the rest of the day hangin' at Bowood. It's such a great place for lazy afternoons, and kicking a ball around.





We thought James looked hilarious on Saturday. He had this really bad farmers tan and we put suncream on his hair and it made him have punk rock hair. He also gives me the funniest looks when I say 'no' to him (as pictured). He, usually, is just full of smiles, though.







The girls are just always looking for opportunities to pose for me, which I don't complain about! Sophia never stops talking, though. I don't quite understand how she never needs to come up for air. Seriously, she can talk your ear off!

6 comments:

Green Montana said...

I love the summer pictures of your family. Darling kids and very mysterious crop designs...never seen those before! Hope you are loving your new place. Linds

Becca said...

That is funny about the crop circles! I watched a special about those once. If I ever make it over there, I'll probably be one of the people in the bus. :) Beautiful family!

Jen said...

The kids are so cute! I haven't seen Sophia since she was a baby. adorable family and fun vacation idea.

The Hoffmans said...

You should make a movie/music video about the crop circles lol! p.s your kids are so cute!

Sarah Coyne said...

That picture of James is awesome! So cute!

Pam said...

Such cute pictures of the family! Just to let you know you have been tagged by me. Check out my blog to see what I mean. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collection and 3 surprising facts about yourself. Then tag 5 other people. Have fun!